Documents Interchange Standards
XML is an example of a document interchange standard that can be used to create and share revisable documents
- XML stands for eXtensible Markup Language
- XML is a markup language much like HTML
- XML was designed to store and transport data
- XML was designed to be self-descriptive
- XML is a W3C Recommendation
Qus. 1 : What is the difference between XML and HTML?
- HTML is used for exchanging data, XML is not.
- XML is used for exchanging data, HTML is not.
- HTML can have user defined tags, XML cannot
- Both B and C